Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project #10

Symbaloo
For my personal learning network I am using Symbaloo. It is very convenient and really helps me stay organized. I like that I have all of the main web-sites I go to everyday right there in front of me. It is easy to keep up with everything I am doing, and I do not have to constantly open new tabs. I really like the news highlights tab at the top of my PLN. It gives me access to all of the top news stories, and their summaries, just by scrolling my mouse over the pictures. This is so helpful and easy to use. I can see what is going on in the world and I do not even have to leave my PLN! The google search box in the middle of my page is also very helpful. If I need to go to a web-site that I do not commonly visit it is very simple. Once again, I do not have to leave my PLN or open a new tab to type something into google. It saves me a lot of time and frustration. I love how organized it keeps all of the things that I use. This enables me to visit all of my favorite sites from just one page. It's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Caileigh you are well ahead of the game on your projects, Congratulations!! I am new to computers, somewhat afraid but I am doing my best to adapt and learn. Symbaloo seems to be a great PLN as it serves your needs for ease and convience. I will use Skype as my PLN as it put everything I need in front of me on one screen. I am experiencing problems as I stated I am new to this experience. I will continue to work hard to accomplish whats needed to be successful.

    ReplyDelete