Sunday, July 17, 2011

Final Report on PLN

Having a PLN has helped me so much!  I use it as my homepage and when I open my internet everything I need is right there.  It includes my blog, classes, schoolwork, banking, e-mail, social networks, seriously everything.  It is so nice to not have to open 5 different web-sites to look at everything.  All of my most visited sites are there in front of me. Having my PLN helps me keep up with current events more then ever before.  It is so easy to just look at the pictures and pick what you want to read about.  This is one of my favorite things about symbaloo, because I do not always have time to sit down and read an entire article.  Now I can get a summary on just about anything.  I'm fortunate to have learned about PLN's because it will help me stay organized in the future, and hopefully I will be able to use them in my classroom to make things so much easier for my students.

Wordle: PLN CSM

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caileigh,

    I hope that you will continue to use your PLN to make connections with other teachers to help you with your first few years in the classroom.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete